Supervision is so important for those of us who provide breastfeeding support. When we spend time listening, holding space for others and helping them make decisions, overtime can become an emotional drain and feel like a huge responsibility . On top of that it can be useful to have peers in the breastfeeding world available to bounce ideas off and discuss clinical issues.
- Supports you in your role as you support others
- Helps you to problem solve
- Provides a professional and experienced view
- Is confidential and provides a safe space to talk and be heard
- Is structured to encourage reflection and learn from experiences
I offer a Supervision Membership group that provide supervision to breastfeeding supporters of all levels. As well as supervision the group also provides learning and development opportunities as well as a lovely supportive and non-judgmental community to be a apart of .
I have over 14 years of providing clinical supervision in both hospital and community settings and have notice a real need for this service in the world of breastfeeding support.
First Month FREE so you can see if it suits you.
£19 a month thereafter.
You do not have to have trained with me to join the Membership, but you must be providing breastfeeding support of some kind.
Click below to join up and experience your first month with the Mindful Breastfeeding Supervision Group.
The Membership is paid Monthly and here’s exactly what you can expect:
- Access to a closed Facebook Group for daily support from me as required
- Monthly group supervision Session via video call – recorded for all members
- Monthly teaching session on a relevant breastfeeding topic for professional development – Sometimes from guest speakers.
- Month end and month beginning planning and reflection workshop for business development.
- 1-2-1 private supervision sessions offered at £25/hr (normally £50/hr)
- 25% Discount on any future training with me and on Mindful Breastfeeding products.